Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ramadhan in the ward

I was looking forward for the abundace of gift from Allah through this Ramadhan. But it's so true that life is full af surprises, Allah showers me with gift of patience. I was thinking of a full fasting month but I am now lying on the hospital bed instead.

Yep, the doctor said i have hydrosalpinx, which is a swollen fallopian tube maybe caused by the previous major operations and my endometriosis.

I actually hate myself for being sick. Always wanna be there for everybody, especially for my darling hubby and the two most precious.

For now, i am just proud to see how wonderful they have been to me. Hadif and Nuha are patiently waiting for me without complaining. They understand that their Ummi is sick.

I love you guys with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment